TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: THE USE OF MARIJUANA WITHOUT A DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION OR RECOMMENDATION IS A VIOLATION OF LAWS IN CANADA. IN ADDITION THE USE OF MARIJUANA OR ANY DRUG WITHOUT A DOCTOR PRESCRIPTION AND/OR INSTRUCTION COULD HAVE ADVERSE EFFECTS ON YOUR HEALTH. WE OPERATE UNDER THE MULTIPLE COURT JUDGE ORDERS/COURT DECISIONS THAT PATIENTS SHOULD HAVE RESPONSIBLE ACCESS TO THE MARIJUANA THEY REQUIRE AND NOT FURTHER VIOLATE THE CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOM. PLEASE SEE EXCERPTS BELOW OF CASE LAW:
- Legal access to dried marijuana for medical purposes was first provided in 1999 using unique section 56 exemptions under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA). The decision in R. v. Parker in 2000 held that individuals with a medical need had the right to possess marijuana for medical purposes.
- In June 2015, the Supreme Court of Canada, in R. v. Smith, decided that restricting legal access to only dried marijuana was unconstitutional. The Court decided that individuals with a medical need have the right to use and make other cannabis products.
- The ACMPR is Canada’s response to the Federal Court of Canada’s February 2016 decision in Allard v. Canada. This decision found that requiring individuals to get their marijuana only from licensed producers violated liberty and security rights protected by section 7 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Court found that individuals who require marijuana for medical purposes did not have “reasonable access”.
To buy marijuana products from TheWholesomeMonkey.com you must be at least 19 years old.
You are not affiliated in any way with any law enforcement, Canada Crown Attorney, or any other governing official related on non-related to the government of Canada, you are NOT permitted to use the site.
You are not a citizen or resident of the United States of America or any other country other than Canada.
All deliveries must be to a Canadian address.
You hold a valid medicinal MMAR/ACMPR license.
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
In the event of a product being out of stock, we reserve the right to act in your best interest by providing you with a replacement of equal quality and value.
All orders are guaranteed to arrive by TheWholesomeMonkey.com, with the exception of Nunavut, and the Northern Quebec.
TheWholesomeMonkey.com assumes no responsibility for lost orders due to:
- Mistakes made by the postal offices.
- Incorrect address provided by the customer.
- Damage to orders by postal service.
- Expired PO BOX numbers.
- Lost or stolen packages after delivery.
We’re unable to fulfill special delivery instructions for delivery. Requests such as, “please leave behind door” or “drop off to my neighbour” are out of our control. We suggest leaving a note on your front door with these instructions to inform the postal worker.
Due to the intricacy of our payment protocols we are NOT able to provide EMT refunds. All refunds are processed in store credit. We retain the right to process any and all refunds ONLY in store credit redeemable at TheWholesomeMonkey.com
REPLACEMENT PACKAGE POLICY
If insured, we guarantee your package will be delivered to your door. If your package is lost in transit or does not make a successful delivery attempt we will send you a free ONE TIME REPLACEMENT PACKAGE UP TO $150. Please allow up to 5 days after the expected delivery date for your package to be traced and resolved unrecoverable, during which time please email us at: [email protected]
If uninsured, we cannot guarantee your package will not be lost in transit or stolen. Packages are more likely to go missing if a signature is not required. In the case of a lost or stolen package that is uninsured, we do not offer any guarantees of reimbursement. Please reach out to [email protected] – we’ll determine this on a case by case basis.
Please note, shipments to NUNAVUT or NORTHERN QUEBEC are at dispatched at the customer and shipper’s risk due to high postal thefts in these areas – therefore TheWholesomeMonkey.com relinquishes responsibility of delivery guarantees to packages to these areas.
In the event the address you provided was entered incorrectly, or a package wasn’t picked up in the allotted time at the post office then your shipment will be updated to this status. We cannot change the shipment for re-delivery once it’s on it’s way back. As we do not use our real address on the package, for security reasons, we cannot reclaim the product once its been returned and so we cannot reimburse for this. If this is the case, please reach out to us as we will review each incident and determine what can be done on a case-by-case basis.
In the rare event of product received that does not adhere to our quality assurance standards, we offer two options to rectify:
- Replacement package: we will offer an upgraded replacement package containing up to 14 grams of a strain (to be determined by us) of a higher tier + 7 pre-rolled joints.
- Return package: we will offer store credit valued at 150% of the tainted product, if you are return the package back to us. We will provide odor proof bags as well as pre-paid mailers. This package can be dropped off at any mailbox. Once the package is received, we’ll issue your credit.
However, we do ask the following conditions be met in order to ensure TheWholesomeMonkey.com is not subjected to customer fraud. The terms of replacement are as follows:
- Pictures detailing the claims of the complaint are provided to [email protected]
- All claims will be judged on a case by case basis: we would like to reaffirm that we are committed to working with our customers, but would appreciate your understanding in working with us to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Before a resolution is confirmed on our end, we require Canada Post’s full investigation to be completed and determined to be lost/stolen. Once Canada Post concludes their investigation, we will determine next steps on a case by case basis.
- Once we provide a tracking number, your package will be trackable on Canada Post’s website. If your package has not been scanned, please reach out to us and we will investigate. If a package has not been scanned after 7 business days, we will investigate on our end. In the event a package does not scan, we will provide a reship. This will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Same-day delivery packages will be delivered between the hours of 6 PM and 12 AM. The delivery partner will send you a message 1 hour before they are on the way, and another message when they are closer to you.
- We strongly suggest you have someone readily available to accept your package at drop off.
- Special requests will be accommodated, within reason. The delivery partner is able to meet you in close proximity to the given address.
- We relinquish all responsibility if you choose to have your package “safe-dropped” per your own instruction to the delivery partner. If you choose to have a package left unattended the delivery partner has the right to refuse if they feel as though they cannot leave the package safely. “Safe drops” will only occur at the instruction of the recipient.
- In the event of a “safe drop”, if the customer requests for the package to be left unattended, the driver will do their best to hide the package in a safe location. A picture will be taken and provided. We are absolutely not responsible for any lost or theft incurred by the customer’s request for an unattended “safe drop”.
- In the event of a “safe drop”, the package will be left in the mailbox or concierge unless otherwise instructed.
- In the event of a lost/stolen unattended “safe drop”, any future deliveries to the customer will be required to be delivered by hand directly to the customer, or to another person the customer so authorizes to accept the package on their behalf.
- In the event of the suspicion of a customer not being of legal age (19+), valid identification may be required. The delivery partners are at liberty to use their judgement to require valid identification before handing your package over. If you are unable to provide ID, we will reschedule a delivery date in the future, at your earliest convenience within our business hours. If you cannot provide valid identification you will NOT receive your package, and you will NOT receive a refund. If a rescheduled delivery is required, an additional delivery fee of $20.00 will apply and to be paid before the next delivery attempt.
- Bulk orders are NOT covered by our delivery guarantee. Once we provide tracking, we relinquish responsibility of the package. All bulk orders, by default will require a signature to add a layer of protection for the customer. Before ordering, please be sure you fully understand there is no insurance if a bulk order gets lost. We highly suggest using Flex Delivery addresses for bulk orders to reduce the likelihood of complications during shipping.
CHANGE OF CONSISTENCY
- Shatter & Edibles may change consistency during shipping due to heat. We do not offer replacements or refunds on shatter affected by heat. Although the consistency and aesthetic of the shatter may be altered by heat, the potency and quality of the product remain the same.